Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bonne annee!

Hey all, in Vienna now. I have a strong urge to sit down and write a long blog post describing in great detail how incredible Prague was, but I don't have the time (or money). Needless to say, New Year's Eve was brilliant. Our few days in the Czech Republic were some of the best thus far. Mike left to go back to Strasbourg and Clariece and I now find ourselves in Austria of all places. We have one full day here and then on Friday I fly back to Strasbourg and Clariece starts the trek down to Spain. I have a day and a half in Strasbourg to say goodbye to all the Kalamazoo kids and then it's off to Frankfurt. Then Portland, then Seattle. It's certainly been a crazy ride. Can't say I'm ready for it to be over...

Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know that we're still here and going strong. A longer post will come soon.

No comments: